CSTS provide specialist confined space health and safety education and support, to some of Europe's largest companies and organisations working in confined spaces, at extreme height or within hazardous environments
CSTS is unique in the training field, in that all its operational staff actually enter and work in confined spaces and are fully qualified in training techniques and individual learning.
Helping you to determine how any knowledge or skills gap can be bridged is a critical step to ensuring that your and your team remain safe and compliant.
CSTS Support Teams have built up an unrivalled reputation for providing practical on-site support for those entering confined spaces and similar hazardous environments.
Having the right equipment, in full working order with current test documentation, is an essential part of ensuring the health & safety of any workforce.
Enter a word or phrase to search this site
CSTS at a glance
• Offices in Warrington and London
• All instructors are full time employees
• Approved supplier to the MOD
• Open day courses available for SME's
• Solutions for public and private sectors nationally and internationally
• 26 years in specialist health & safety