CSTS is a specialist provider of health, safety & environmental
education, equipment and support to
private and public sectors nationally and internationally.
Helping people to think and work safely through personal learning experiences
The CSTS Approach
The CSTS distinctive, holistic approach embraces strategy and management, education and assessment, support services and equipment.
We employ leading experts in a wide range of health, safety, environment and people management fields.
With a wide range of expertise, we are able to look at problems from different perspectives, enabling us to recommend approaches that are practical and specific to that problem, whilst avoiding any unnecessary actions and associated expense. We have education and support centres in Cheshire and London, and satellite offices around the UK and provide our service nationally and internationally.
CSTS is certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and the BSI PAS 99. The CSTS Company policies relating to these certifications can be found here.
CSTS - The complete solution
- Training Solutions - Open courses and bespoke solutions, at your premises or one of our training centres.
- Confined Space Rescue and Support Teams - on-site support for those working in confined spaces and hazardous environments.
- Equipment Services - Maintenance and repair, short and long term hire, and sales of confined space safety equipment.
- Medical Oxygen - oxygen cylinder re-filling, valve and cylinder servicing, medical oxygen equipment hire.
- Face Fit Testing - Fit2Fit accredited respirator fit test service, at your premises or ours, group or individual bookings.
Supplying Training, Support Teams and Product Expertise, nationally and internationally.
CSTS work with some of the largest service providers within the UK: Heathrow. Environment Agency. United Utilities. MOD. London Transport...
5 mobile units
CSTS have invested in 5 fully mobile training facilities - enabling delivery on site, regardless of how remote you are.
All operational staff and consultants are CSTS employed and actually enter and work in confined spaces.