Confined Space Rescue • Specialist Advice • Entry Management & Supervision
Confined Space Support Teams - Dedicated teams who provide confined space standby rescue, on-site support, confined space entry and management teams, and specialist advice to clients working in confined spaces and similar hazardous environments.
Available for day / night / weekend / shift working, throughout the UK.
Why use CSTS Teams ?
Using innovative techniques and equipment our Confined Space Support Teams will work with or for you to complete your task.
Our teams are equipped with access, first aid, entry and rescue equipment to suit even the most awkward of confined spaces. With access to specialist davits, stretchers, access trolleys and rescue equipment our teams can plan for all eventualities and leave nothing to chance.
- Nationwide coverage
- Day, night, weekend and shift working
- Supervisors available to manage your entries
- Full standby or entry teams
- Additional operatives to work alongside your teams.
- Short lead times
- NEBOSH and 6150/61 qualified Supervisors
- City and Guilds 6150 High Risk
- City and Guilds 6150 Rescue
- FPOS / First Aid (including AED and Oxygen)
- EU Skills SHEA Water / Gas (CSCS)
- EU Skills Water Hygiene
- Working at Heights
- + other H, S & E Qualifications
CSTS Support Teams will work with you to develop a plan that meets your regulatory and compliance needs. We have the knowledge and skills to support you and help ensure that you get the best value for money and get the job done safely.
Confined Space Rescue • Specialist Advice • Confined Space Entry Management & Supervision