Duration: Half day
Participants: Employees who’s routine work brings them into contact with Dangerous Substances or Zoned Areas as defined under DSEAR
Maximum number of participants: 12
Aim: To provide the delegate with the knowledge to safely enter zoned areas in compliance with applicable legislation and company procedures.
Objectives: Upon successful completion of the training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of the ATEX Directives and Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations
- Understand the Properties of Flammable Materials
- Understand typical Sources of Ignition
- Understand the principles of Hazardous Area Zone classifications
- H&S Legislation, ATEX Directive, DSEAR,
- Safe Working Procedures
- Flammable Atmospheres (Guidance on Identification and design and Related Issues)
Methods: Power Point Presentation.
Call 01925 244 144