Places Available: 9
Duration: 1 Day.
This programme has been developed specifically for all people involved in the water industry on water network and process activities, including industrial staff, supervisors and managers at all levels.
To provide delegates with an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and understanding of the health, safety and environmental issues relating to Water Network Operations.
The course consists of 7 core modules to all utility industries which cover health, safety and environmental law and practices specific to the water industry. A further 3 modules are required for operatives in either network construction or process operations.
- Module 1 - You and The Law
- Module 2 - You and Hazards to your Health
- Module 3 - Protecting You
- Module 4 - The Working Environment
- Module 5 - Our Environment
- Module 6 - Incident Procedures
- Module 7 - Equipment
- Module 8 - Network Health Issues (Network)
- Module 9 - Working in the Highway (Network)
- Module 10 - Excavations (Network)
- Module 11 - Process Operations Health Issues (Process)
- Module 12 - The Process Working Environment (Process)
- Module 13 - Process Machinery and Equipment (Process)
Each module has a multiple choice test incorporated as part of the course
On successful completion, all delegates will receive the Utility SHEA (Water) passport which is valid for a period of three years.
Course Duration: 6.5hours contact time i.e. one day
Type of Certificate: valid for 3 years
Accreditations: Energy & Utility Skills
Persons on Course: 10