CSTS (Warrington Office) currently has a vacancy for a training administrator...
We are an Independent Training Company who deliver a wide range of Health and Safety training courses around the UK to an exciting and high calibre big brand clients. We require a Training Administrator to work within a team, providing support and admin services.
Your role will be to ensure the records for the completed training and post course certification is complete and up to date. You will assist in the arranging of courses and take bookings for trainees attending. You will also be responsible for making travel arrangements and hotel reservations for trainers carrying out courses on site.
This job is open to anyone who looks forward to a new challenge every day. Likes a hectic work environment, and enjoys dealing with people who want to work, because it’s fun.
You should be confident on the phone, computer literate (Access, Word and Sage would be preferable) and capable of dealing with a wide range of personalities.
- Dealing with general office duties (telephone, photocopying, E.mail etc.).
- Deal with customer’s enquiries relating to training courses.
- Taking orders, sending course information & joining details.
- Sending refresher reminders.
- Creating instructor info packs.
- Maintain accurate training records including on-line registrations.
- Liaise with senior instructor/trainers.
- Maintain training ‘diary’.
- Produce course certificates & i.d. cards as required.
- Ensure company quality standards are adhered to.
- Co-operate with senior staff.
Please apply with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org