Business Development Account Manager – Safety Services
We are looking for a business development account manager to join our team based in Eccleshall.
- Full time
- South West
- £Competitive + car + bonus + flexible benefits
Arco Professional Services which includes Total Access (UK) Ltd, Arco Training & Consultancy and Confined Space Training Services Ltd (CSTS), forms part of the wider Arco Family who are a trusted partner of some of the UK’s leading business and public service sectors. Arco Professional Services provide training, consultancy and support services to blue chip organisations as well as smaller businesses across a wide range of industry sectors. We are seeking an experienced Business Development Account Manager to deliver sales and margin performance aligned to our ambitious growth plans.
As the Business Development Account Manager for the South/South West you will be responsible for consulting with new and existing clients to understand business needs, supporting clients in identifying fit for purpose bespoke solutions, and delivering results through the maximisation of sales opportunities using a service led approach.
More specifically, the role also involves:
- Meet with key customer stakeholders on a regular basis to present the Arco Safety Services proposition.
- Identify and act on sales opportunities within each customer to increase category penetration.
- Grow sales in Work at height, Confined space safety and Respiratory Protection Equipment services
- Understand and deliver the objectives of the Sales and Marketing plan at regional level.
- Capture and share key customer insights based around the prominent issues faced by customers operating in the target sectors with the wider sales team.
- Build strong relationships with key target accounts (Mix of new and existing).
- Offer Sales Support to the wider Arco PPE sales teams to help sell the Added Value Services
- Review Sales Plans with the Arco Sector and Regional Teams.
- Prepare, maintain and update a customer call cycle and diary plan.
- Record and monitor sales activity within each account on a regular basis using the CRM system.
- Gather and share competitor information where appropriate.
- Support and participate with sales campaigns and promotions.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- An understanding of the Sales process in a Service Lead organisation either through previous sales/key account management experience or safety services sector specific experience (confined spaces/working at height/occupational health/respiratory protective equipment RPE, etc).
- Demonstrable experience of presenting to large organisations and multiple stakeholder groups
- To be comfortable working with autonomy and on your own initiative
- Experience of planning and co-ordinating a variety of tasks with a ‘can do attitude’
- Excellent communication, engagement and leadership skills
- Flexibility and willing to travel
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- excellent pension and life assurance scheme
- bonus scheme
- high street retailer discount scheme
- a bike scheme, through our network of dealers
- health purchase plan
- a computer scheme with great offers, including Apple Macbook Pro, iMac and printers
- child-care vouchers
- 24 days’ annual leave + holiday purchase scheme
Arco Professional Services is committed to achieving its vision of being a high-quality safety services provider, specialising in high risk, high harm environments. Our experienced, safety and health practitioners work with clients to improve the safety knowledge of their employees, ensure they remain compliant with legislation and mitigate and control risk for their business. We strongly believe that all employees have the right to return home safely at the end of the working day.
Our core proposition can be broken down into the following key area’s.
- H&S Training
- We offer a comprehensive range of accredited and bespoke H&S courses including IOSH, NEBOSH, City & Guilds, NCFE and IRATA which can be conducted at one of our training centres or at the client’s premises.
- Safety Services
We offer a range of technical services to customers who require work to be carried out in areas which are hard to reach. Utilising our specialist Rope Access and Confined Space Teams we can install, inspect, recertify, maintain and repair structures which require a high level of technical competence to carry out safely. We can also act as a Rescue Team.
Our highly experienced consultants support our customers where specialist knowledge or additional resource is required.
Equipment and PPE
We supply specialist safety equipment and PPE to keep people safe when they work.
To apply, click <<here>>