Confined Space Rescue
Our specialist confined space rescue consultants and on-site teams are highly experienced in confined spaces working and can provide both 'entry' and 'non- entry' support solutions.
Advice and recommendationsRescue plans and risk assessmentsRescue supervisorsFull standby rescue teamsAdditional operatives to support your teamsCity & Guilds qualifiedNational coverageDay / night / weekend working (24/7)
The dangers of confined space working should not be underestimated - this is highlighted in the requirements of the Confined Space Regulations, Approved Code of Practice and guidance,
"no person at work shall enter or carry out work in a confined space unless there have been prepared in respect of that confined space suitable and sufficient arrangements for the rescue of persons in the event of an emergency,"
We are here to help!
Emergency arrangements will often include for the provision of a standby rescue team on site during an entry but why use us?
- Trusted by many major utility suppliers and their Tier 1 contractors
- Experienced in working alongside other rescue services, scaffolders, crane operators, roped access teams, fire and rescue services and HART teams
- Standby teams to support your entry teams or our own teamsI
- ndependant teams focussed on providing a dedicated rescue service
- No hidden charges (mileage, travel time etc)Discounts for longer duration projectsOur reputation .....
- Confined Space Support Teams is part of CSTS Ltd
For further information about our sewer connection services or to request a quotation, please call our Confined Space Support Team on 01925 244144 or email email@example.com